Professional self-driving and V2X trial field
Taoyuan Hutoushan Innovation Hub is a leading smart V2X technology hub in Taiwan. The entire hub is covered by 5G signals and provides a complete V2X verification field. The hub thoroughly presents the application of autonomous driving, combining intelligent driving, vehicle automation, vehicle networking, the communication between vehicle and roadside, as well as complete information security of V2X. Hutoushan Innovation Hub is a settlement of technology research and development, connecting local and international startups, major industrial zones in Taoyuan, vehicle industry and IoT industry, promoting industrial upgrades, supporting the development of new innovations, and driving local smart IoT as well as self-driving technology Industry-related operators to complete digital transformation and automation upgrades.
20 minutes to the airport
40% of the national auto parts output value in Taoyuan
Unique environment by mountains and rivers
Phases 1 and 2 will be connected together to launch a smart transportation park
The Single Service Contact in Taoyuan
The main base for the development of Silicon Valley in Asia
The Internet of Things Innovative Application TechnologyDemonstration Field
- The hub is a test site for self-driving vehicles, so non-official vehicles such as cars, motorcycles and bicycles are not allowed to enter the park to avoid danger; if they are construction vehicles, please contact the management center first.
- General public are advised to walk on the sidewalk when entering the hub, and please do not walk on the self-driving test road to avoid affecting the test or causing accidents. If you are entering the hub as a group, please apply in advance.
- In order to maintain the cleanliness of the hub, please do not feed animals or discard garbage at will. If found or reported, it will be handed over to the Environmental Protection Bureau for fines without further notice.
- To maintain environmental quality, please do not use invasive items such as camp pegs and stakes when entering grassy areas. If any damage is caused, it must be restored to its original condition or compensated based on the price.
- It is strictly prohibited to use fire, throw cigarette butts, or set off fireworks and firecrackers in the hub to avoid causing fires and endangering public safety.
- The hub provides startup teams with space to move in and use it as an office. Therefore, it is not open for viewing.
- For commercial photography such as wedding photography, product advertising, etc., please call us in advance and do not enter the hub without permission.